Choosing a solicitor is a difficult decision which often has to be made when you are under stress and you need sound advice quickly. When you select Adlams LLP, perhaps as a result of a recommendation like most of our clients, we want you to be confident that you have made the best choice. We will work hard to achieve the outcome you want by:
- Taking time to understand your needs and providing practical, clear advice
- Taking the initiative to protect your interests and complete the legal process on the best terms for you
- Reacting quickly to your requests
- Always being professional, confidential and sensitive to your particular needs
- Providing a value for money service
Adlams LLP (previously known as Wade-Gery & Brackenbury in St Neots and John A. White & Co. in Huntingdon) have been established for more than 100 years. Throughout this time, we have been able to protect and advance the interests of our clients and businesses in the local community on a broad range of legal matters - our local knowledge and contacts often proving to be a real benefit to our clients.
Adlams LLP is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Click here for more details.
Information about the Legal Ombudsman is available via www.legalombudsman.org.uk, PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ or 0300 555 0333